“Never Walk Alone” I remember the day just like it was yesterday. It was unexpectedly cool for a “Summer Day in Georgia” All of the planning, the phone calls and the decision making had some to this June 2015 day: … Continue reading
Today we are so excited to feature M&A Photography as our “Vendor of the Week”
1. How long have you been in business? “We started this journey just over 4 years ago”
2. Tell us what we should know about Marcus and Aisha. “I really love my job! There is something about capturing the happiest moments in people’s lives that makes our lives better”
3. What makes you guys different from other photographers in the Atlanta area? “We offer albums with all of our collections. We don’t like to give away only digital files. We love giving our couples something that they can hold.”
4. Why should brides hire M&A Photography? “They should hire us because they will receive the highest quality of photography with great customer service that will have them feeling like they have made a new friend, rather than a hired wedding vendor.
5. What services do you offer to brides? Do you have a specialty? “We offer photography (boudoir/bridal/wedding) and will be offering video for 2016 weddings. We specialize in fine art and lifestyle images”
6. Who is your ideal client? “Our ideal client is laid back and sweet. Chances are she loves things like Pinterest and texting. Her phone is more than likely filled with screenshots of wedding pictures and a countdown to my wedding app. For my client this wedding is going to be the highlight of her life because she is head over heels in love.”
7. Do you travel or are all of your clients in the Metro Atlanta area? “We LOVE to travel! Whether it be a destination wedding or an out of state client I always look forward to visiting new venues/locations”
8. How can brides reach you all? “Through the website is always great http://www.MNAphotoz.com but our phone number is 678-421-4219”
9. Where can you be found on Social Media? (Facebook) BaltimoreWeddingPhotographer (Twitter) MnAphotoz (Instagram) wisephotographyatl (Pinterest: MNAphotoz
10. Is there anything else that you would like to add? We are currently running a special on 2015 weddings: $2000 includes engagement session, his and her photographers, up to 8 hours of coverage, online proofing gallery with shopping cart and delivery of all edited images with print release. Receive an 8×10 Flushmount Album when booked before April 30, 2015
The new Spring/Summer print issue of Munaluchi Bridal Magazine hits the news stands today! If you are a newly engaged bride or a married couple renewing your vows, this magazine is a must to have in your hands. This issue is loaded with awesome wedding tips, dream wedding gowns from Oscar De La Renta and Amsale just to name a few and wedding ideas from “The Coterie”, our exclusive wedding collective. Z. Curlett Events is listed on page 145 along side some of the BEST in the business. We are so blessed to be a member of this elite and exclusive team!
To find out where you can pick up your copy visit http://www.munaluchibridal.com/locations